Email Marketing Tips — list building, bulk sending, email validation, and warming-up
1. How to build your email list
- Facebook ads: Facebook leads generation ads. Facebook traffic ads.
To do ads we need a landing page. To create a landing page, we can go to the Facebook ad template library.
- Use email collection forms on your website.
- Quora. Answer questions related to your services.
- HelloBar. a content upgrade is the most useful one.
- Ads. Facebook ads, YouTube ads.
2. How to send bulk emails and email marketing campaigns
There is a (Free software) Super email sender, a desktop application made by H-educate.
You need to download the app from his website H-educate.
If you have a Gmail account, you can test it using the following information.
- Gmail SMTP name: Your full name
- Gmail SMTP username: Your full Gmail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gmail SMTP password: The password that you use to log in to Gmail
- Gmail SMTP port (TLS): 587
- Gmail SMTP port (SSL): 465
3. How to validate your email addresses.
ZeroBounce, DeBounce, NeverBounce are all paid services.
PC applications(not free, one-time pay) Automic Mail Verifier, eMail Verifier
H-educate free tool (First year free, later $10).
4. Warm up your IP to get a good reputation.
- set a real picture for your account.
- add an email signature. You can use mail signature.com to make your own signature. Or you can go with Hubspot.
- send 10 emails to your friend and ask them to reply back.
- subscribe to newsletters. You can go to Hubspot or Neilpatel.com and so on. You can go to sign up for some services using this email account.
- Warming up to the sender. Gradually send emails. Set a schedule.
This is my study notes from 10 YouTube videos by H-educate. Hope you find this useful.